Monday, May 2, 2011

GIMP, Free Immage Editing Sowtwear


I like everything free, who would want to spend money anyway? Photoshop is way to expensive as far as I see it, especially when you can get something very similar for free.

GIMP has all the functions you need to make a t-shirt design, digital painting, and just an every day image editing. I love it to death and I don't know what I would do without it. All of the photographs I take go through GIMP to adjust brightness and contrast, I design my business cards with it, I create t-shits designs with it and I make greeting cards with it.
For people like me, who need a program that can do all that, but have no money to buy one GIMP is perfect. On the other hand, for those who do have enough money to buy an expensive program, GIMP is good for as well, because why would you want to spend money when you don't have to?

GIMP, I'm in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment