Thursday, May 19, 2011

Regina Therrien-Stock and her Wonderful Bags

Many years ago I got a jean bag, it was a mass produced one and had a very simple design. I had a lot of women come to me and ask where I got it, they loved the idea. That bag is long since destroyed, but the memory lives on. When I first entered this shop, these wonderful jean bags were the first thing that caught my eye. They are far from simple however, they are great. These bags were created and decorated by Regina herself, who often recycles old jeans to make a brand new bag. Don't know about you, but I love recycling and re-purposing. When given a choice, I'd rather buy something that has reused materials in it. Almost any woman can find a bag she likes in this shop.There are bags and purses of many styles and sizes, so it's not hard to find what you like. Trust me, if you have one of these, your friends will be begging you to tell them where you got it.

Regina started making bags because of how difficult it is to find a perfect bag. Honestly, I have the same problem, bag manufacturers don't seem to understand that we women want a good looking bag that can have tons of pockets and be easy to search through. I think almost every woman I know is looking exactly for that when buying a bag, why is it so hard for manufacturers to make what consumers want I don't know. Regina is out to fix this problem. She understands our needs, she'll rescue us from messy and boring bags.

Here is another problem I have with bags, they don't always match what I'm wearing. Since I usually wear jeans, these bags are perfect for almost every day.

A thought just occurred to me... maybe if I get my husband to get one of these bags for my mom... maybe she'll start liking him more... A little bribe never hurts right?

Regina Therrien-Stock has 100% customer satisfaction and has good, clear policies. Seller is very nice and helpful, so it's a good place to shop if you would like a good, smooth transaction with great customer service. If there is any specific function or look you would like for your bag, Regina is doing special orders, so it can be arranged.

Oh, almost forgot... She is also opened to trade, so, feel free to ask about a trade if you don't want to shed the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment