Friday, April 29, 2011

Clayton Kashuba's Abstract and Fantasy Art

Do you know why I love YouTube? This is why.



I mean honestly, where else would I be able to find such a great artist and see him do his artsy magic? The above video is probably amongst my favorite digital paintings done by Clayton. Now I'll be honest, I always had a thing against digital art. I feel that art done with traditional media looks more organic. After watching videos from Clayton Kashuba I'm starting to change my mind. He gives his art more depth, it looks 3 dimensional. Strangely enough I actually like his digital art more than his traditional paintings. Not to say they aren't good, it's just that his digital paintings are great. Speaking of his paintings done with paint...



I love it. Color choice is great, I always loved contrast colors being used in abstract. Composition is great as well. What can I say, I'm an abstract addict.

YouTube is a great place for artists btw, internet is a competitive place and it takes a lot for an artist to get noticed. If you want to be noticed by google, it's easier to get your video on the first page than a regular text page. There are many success stories on YouTube, why not be one of them?

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree with you on how YouTube has opened so many doors of opportunities for many ppl.

    One the art, like the combination of colors although I really don't know much about art, just can admire only.

    ReplyDelete