Thursday, July 14, 2011

UNik Creations by Sara Aviva and Many Buttons

Bags, earrings, necklaces, pedants, it's all there, at UNik Creations. In this shop you can find tons of fun items that will add a little bit of fun to your everyday life. Her items are unique, one of a kind and are made from reused/recycled materials.

I have Diamond for your Pennies earrings myself and they are adorable. It's a shame I can't wear them myself, but I'm sure my friend will love them just as much.

Unfortunately this shop doesn't have enough sales to judge customer service by feedback, but from my personal experience, customer service is great. I got my earrings very fast and they came in a handmade box that I fell in love with. Policies are well written and are easy to understand, so there shouldn't be any problems there.



And this is a video where I'm talking about this wonderful shop. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment