Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rouge and Whimsy

Rouge and Whimsy is a good place to find handmade hair accessories. I got yellow headband myself and Love it. It only took a few days to get here and shipping was very reasonable. No damages, no problems, all was very nice and smooth. Headband itself looks great, feels great and is very comfortable. I often had problems with headbands being too tight or too lose, this one fits perfectly.

I have little cousins who love cute hair accessories, I bet they aren't the only once. I can definitely see all the girls in school turning green with envy if my cousin was to wear one.

All in all, great headbands for both kids and kids at heart. Girls, go get them.

And for your viewing pleasure, a YouTube video of me wearing and talking more about it. Well, I'm talking about it at the end of the video at least lol.



Last but not least, This seller has 100% positive feedback and policies are very reasonable and easy to understand. Great seller, great crafts woman, great hair accessories.

1 comment: